In case you didn't know, Queen Elizabeth II will celebrate her Diamond Jubilee this year. And as I am a British ciddizen (despite living in the scary place known as 'mainland Yurp'), I am patriotic. So I have stocked up on some craft supplies in preparation for the Jubilee celebrations. Looky!

  Union Jack ribbon Union Flag ribbon Made in Britain ribbon red white blue patriotic British  

 Union Jack flags! Tiny guardsmen! Sker-wee! And of course, it wouldn't be a decent celebration without buttons...

  Union Jack flag buttons craft supplies red white blue 

 I am *so* making myself some earrings from these. :-) I do hope that if Scotland gets independence, the Union Jack flag doesn't change, because I do love it. I know it's not always about the craft supplies, but won't *someone* think of the buttons? *dramatic arm gestures* ;-) If you want to buy some Union Jack buttons or ribbon for your own crafty pursuits, you can find them in Big Fish's Etsy store. Be warned, she has a LOT of lovely stuff in her shop. :-)

Comments