Being a fickle sort, my obsessions don't always last that long. However, I have discovered some fantastic sparklies and I can't stop admiring them. They're called rivoli crystals, and they are soooooo sparklyshinypretty. Look:

Purple crystal earrings Green crystal earrings
These are my favourites. I made them to sell, but you know, I'm really not sure I can part with them:

  Rivoli crystal vitrail earrings 
 They sparkle with all the colours of the rainbow, and they are just so mesmerising. The shape means that they catch the light pretty much all the time, and the back is coated with foil, which is where the colours come from. I think. And as an added bonus, their name makes me think of A) ravioli (and anything that makes me think of pasta is a GOOD THING) and b) the Gypsy Kings. Come on, sing it with me. Rivoli.....woah! Campari....woah! *uncertainly mumbling the words* 


 See? Best. Sparklies. Ever. :-)

Comments