Crafteroo Button swap: Bonus post!

I posted a while ago about the lufflies I received for the Crafteroo Button Swap. Well, I have to post again, as this very afternoon, I received a rather exciting looking parcel with some rather snazzy tape on it:

And inside it was....


Close up of buttony-cog loveliness:
Such a cute idea! I didn't really want to unwrap the parcel because it looked so nice, but...well, it had to be done. By the way, the wrapping paper is a dressmaking pattern - clever idea, eh?

So I unwrapped the parcel carefully, and found all manner of goodies:


Some yummy buttons on a playing card (I love this idea):

I don't really want to take them off the card, but they are already calling to me...

Gorgeous spotted fabric strawberry - this is so, so pretty!

Behold the cuteness! 

A rather funky 'Team Rincewind' badge (called a button in the U.S. - so if you didn't already know that, you learned something new today and you can go ahead and have the rest of the day off. I'll write you a note):
Rincewind is (of course) the hapless wizard from the massively popular Discworld books by Terry Pratchett.

And last but not least - chocolate buttons!

The, um, bag split at the back, so I had to eat some already. Yeah, that sounds plausible.

I am beyond thrilled with the goodies I received, especially these were extra bonus goodies, made by the extremely talented Apryl of Meridian Ariel, out of the goodness of her heart. Apryl, thank you so much, you have thoroughly spoiled me, and I am delighted with my parcel of pretties. :-)

Apryl makes badges like the one I received, but also charming dolls. Look at these lovely little characters in her Etsy shop:


This is Miss Gertrude the Gatekeeper. I love her outfit, and Apryl gives each of her creations a fascinating back story. I love the style of her photos too, it's so unique and ideal for her dolls. I seriously recommend you check out her shop, and her blog too. 

Comments