From Brussels with love

Mr B has just returned from a couple of days away on a business trip, and he bought me a couple of presents. A couple! Oh, wait until you see!

Looky looky at this gorgeous tin - such pretty colours!


Wait...what does that say?


They're....no, not actual olives, surely? How would that work? I am not sure, but I am intrigued...

Ah, sugared almonds. Delicious, yummy, moreish sugared almonds. YUM.

The next two tins are empty, but are for 'storing stuff' (oh, how well Mr B knows me!)



A tin of flavoured caramels - flavours include vanilla, coffee, fig, and orange (which is slightly Terry's Chocolate Orange-y, but in a richer, smoother way)!


And finally....

Because I'm worth it. That's proper velvety flock...stuff - so soft. Yes, I have rubbed it on my face. Why do you ask?

So, I have been thoroughly spoiled (again). I've just looked up the shop from which these lovelies were bought, and it looks uh-may-zing. Checkit:


Photos by fidelramos on Flickr

Oh my! Apparently as soon as you enter the shop, they force you to sample one of their biscuits - shocking behaviour!

So thanks to the splendid Mr B, I now have enough sweeties to last for some time AND some new storage for all the beads I've just bought  I already own. :D Result! Thank you, Husbinator. :-)

Comments