Kitty Ballistic's Creations Third Blogiversary

Today is my 3rd blogiversary. Yes, three whole years have passed since I first start posting about the things I like to make from beads, buttons and felt. Wheee!



Three cakes, do you see? One for each year! I haz teh smartz. And lookit the tiny cupcake candleholder!

I have enjoyed sharing my crafting exploits with you over the last few years. The number of posts I've actually written does suggest that I spend more time being distracted by shiny things than is good for me. I promise to work on that. *crosses fingers behind back*   Other plans include:
  • More tutorials - the Felt Sweets tutorial I wrote seems popular, and I quite enjoy writing tutes.
  • I also want to make more felt items. I have a to-do list of characters AND one poor felt person who is in bits in my project bag. :(
  • I also have a few new crafts I want to try, and rather than wait until I have finished an item, I might share them as works in progress. And if it all goes wrong, there's always the CraftFail blog. :D
  • And I think I might give the blog a makeover. And yes, I will back it all up first. I learn from my mistakes. Sometimes. :-)
If you want to zoom back in time to see how it all began here is my first post on this blog (feel free to make whooshing noises to emulate time travel as you click):

Yes, that is a felt womb, with a missing fallopian tube. Click the photo to read more (there are beads, it's not all about crafted reproductive organs).


I always enjoy reading your comments, and would like to thank you all for supporting me so far.
I'd like you to celebrate my blogiversary with me by eating a cake (or similarly treat-y item) of your choice, and leaving me a comment below. Tell me which posts you like best, or what you'd like to see more of.

Thanks!

Comments