Embossed earring cards using Sizzix Big Shot and Textured Impressions folders

I could've sworn I'd posted about using a new shape for my earring cards somewhere - maybe it was on Facebook? Anyway, as you may know, I use my Craft Mangle (Sizzix Big Shot) to create cards for my earrings, and found a label shape from Nestabilities which I *love*:


However, I wanted to jazz this up a bit, so I decided to try embossing to add some texture. And here are the results:

Which due to the background colour and shape of the label is making me think of sticking plasters.


I love these patterns - swirls and dots, and birds! Here are the patterns on larger sized bits of card:

I love this! I am trying to figure out how to use it to make cards and stationery for myself



And here are the new textured earring cards in action:



So, what do you think? I quite like them, but I want to also try to make earring cards for dangly earrings too.

Comments