Crafteroo Button Swap

You might have noticed the rather snazzy button full of ....buttons in the sidebar which I made for the Crafteroo button swap which I organised. Have I told you my heart-rending tale of woe? I'd be surprised if I hadn't, being a slight drama llama at times. Short story: I ended up with no swap partner as someone dropped out, so superfab swap partners Pennydog and Handmade & Heritage decided to 'adopt' me, and we did a threeway swap. So, I sent goodies to Pennydog, she sent to H&H, and H&H sent to me. Geddit?

Well, in the last week or so, we all sent out our parcels, and people have been posting pics of what they sent and received. So without further ado, here are the fantastic goodies I received from my wonderful swap partner, Handmade and Heritage (I never know if we're 'allowed' to use real names *shifty*).

So, my parcel of goodies arrived in the week, and I must confess, it gladdens my heart when people use my user name instead of my real name:

That's obviously not my address. Although sometimes I wish it was. :-)
 
And inside the envelope....am I building the tension nicely, or did you all scroll down already to see what I got? :-D

Chocolate buttons! A fabulous card! Pretty parcels with ribbon! 


After a brief fondle of the parcels, I opened them to reveal......oh my goodness!

I love it! The colours are fab, the buttons are sooo cute, and the stitching is ace. There's also purty backing paper at the back, which I didn't take a photo of - you can see it on H&H's blog. But wait, there's more:


Buttons! On pretty card. And where do I know that phrase from....?

I am thrilled with my goodies, thank you so much to Handmade and Heritage. If you want to see more buttony swap goodies, have a look at the links below:

Big Blue Bed

Handmade and Heritage



Comments