Badly behaved buttons

Ah, alliteration, how we have missed you!

A while ago, I made a cute pair of earrings from some rather yummy green vintage buttons, and they were snapped up rather quickly (hurrah!). I wanted a pair for myself, so I was thrilled when I found not one, not two, but four of the buttons in my stash over the weekend - whee! The downside is that now the buttons have been made into earrings, they have become unruly. To the point where I am considering starting a correctional facility for deliquent jewellery. I already have a plastic storage box of jewellery which refuses to be photographed correctly, and is doomed to stay there FOREVER (or until I finally get myself organised enough to attend a craft fair *hollow laughter*). Anyways, here are the little so and sos:

One of these kids is doing his own thing....

Of course, some buttons are simply in a class of their own, and know how to behave in polite society:


I have also been on the lookout for buttons to fit into some new ring blanks I've bought, and I managed to find just the right one: 
I do love those buttons - I must try to get hold of some more.

Comments