Tackling the bead stash - bead busting monthly

I've mentioned the blog 'Operation Tackle that Bead Stash' on here before - I've recently learnt peyote stitch and made myself a seed bead bracelet thanks to a peyote stitch tutorial I found on there. As the name would suggest, the blog was set up to inspire us to use up beads which have been lying about in our craft stash, waiting for that perfect project. A recent blog post suggested trying to get us back to our old bead stash busting ways by challenging us to post our bead stashing goals on the first Tuesday of the month, and then post updates on how we do. So, my Bead Busting Monthly challenge goals are:

 1. To create something for the May Moodboard challenge.The blog team does a monthly 'moodboard' challenge, choosing a colour combination to inspire us to create. Of course, I like looking at the pretty colours, but inspiration never hits at the right moment. The colour for May is green. Yummy, luscious green.



2. I don't have any WIPs (works in progress) to finish, so my second goal is to make at least one item from the bead stash shown below:
This is the contents of one jar of beads - I have a few more. And a couple of boxes. 
But wait...do I spy some green beads?
I do! Well, that's both goals from the same jar of beads. Cool!

Hello, dolly! Well, hello, dolly!

Sorry, it's been in my head since the Husbinator decided he needed to watch that particular film....

Comments