Button earrings: a trio of turquoise

I'm not sure where these buttons came from - well, I found a packet of the flower ones when I was looking for something else the other day. It's odd that they're all a similar shade AND that they all turned up on my craft table at the same time.
As you can see from the photos, it's not ideal weather for taking photos. The light is a bit too bright, it's mid-afternoon, and I can't get the colour balance right (that's the same background paper in the top two pictures).

Speaking of paper, I've just ordered some more backgrounds for my photos. And I also bought some papers just because I needed to have them.

My Little Shoebox: Who's there Wise Old Owl

Melissa James: Kitschy Kitchen Cherry

My Little Shoebox: Sew Cute Made with Love

They are too busy to be used as photo backgrounds (well, the cherry one might be OK), but they're so cute, I just had to buy them. :-)

Comments