Heart swap - the lovely goodies I received!


I think I've probably already mentioned that I took part in the Heart Swap organised by the lovely Lisa of NoodleBubble. I sent off the stuff I made for my swap 'victim' almost two weeks ago, but I didn't hear if she got it yet. Hmmm.

However....my parcel arrived today - yay! And look what Clare sent me:



The bag is so pretty, the colours are amazing. I rushed the photo so I could blog it today - I will try to get a better pic of the bag in all its glory over the weekend.

I love the details too:



And as if that wasn't enough....



Cute bird stamps! Ink pad! Sticky sparkles! CHOCOLATE!

Thank you very much, Clare, for all the goodies - I am thrilled with them. You can find Clare's blog here, by the way. And thank you, Lisa, for organising this swap. I just hope my swap recipient gets her parcel from me soon...

Comments