Fabric flower ring and lace earrings

I'm still finding Pinterest addictive, especially for finding craft tutorials. My current obsession appears to be fabric flowers - I am pinning loads of fab tutorials. And I'm even getting round to making stuff too. Check it out!



It's a dinky fabric flower ring. I followed a tutorial from Mrs Priss' blog, and it was surprisingly simple. I do, however, need to get a decent lighter - the two I have are not easy to use for this kind of project.

I also made some earrings with vintage lace and tiny bows:

Again, I followed a tutorial - this time from Trey and Lucy. I'm quite pleased with the tiny bows I made.

I also found another tutorial for similar earrings, which recommends using glue or starch spray on the lace. I might try the glue, but I have no real use for starch spray. *doesn't do ironing*

I have also made a necklace like this:
Picture from HonestlyWTF blog

I haven't got a decent photo because it's dark now - will have a go at getting one in the week.

Oh, and if you're on Pinterest, you can find me here.

Comments