Handmade Heaven: Ten Terrific Tutorials!

OK, so I might have gone a bit overboard with the alliteration in the post title, but I love to look at tutorials, and I'm getting quite a collection. So I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you. In no particular order...


Super pretty lace earrings by Trey and Lucy- these are ideal for me, as I don't like heavy earrings.


Sweet little shrink plastic snowflake pendant by The Long Thread - well, you know me and shrink plastic.


Clever window cards by Carolyn's Homework: a fun and easy greeting card idea.


Amazingly simple to make fabric flower ring by V and Co: these are simple to make and kits are also available if you don't have the bits and pieces on hand already.


Tiny succulent plants in teacups! Check out this lovely tutorial by epheriell designs.


Lace flower hairpin by Aly & Ash: This would also make a cute brooch.



Origami heart earrings by ChubbyHobby:These are so cute, and again, nice and light.


Pompoms made from old t-shirts by Craftaholics Anonymous: These are made into a decoration for a room, but smaller ones would make a cute bag charm or keyring. Or, as I was thinking, cat toy. :D


Lavender wands by Lillyella: Will have to wait for summer to try out this one, but it looks so nice and simple.


Fork pompom tutorial by eskimimiknits: A simple way to make dinky pompoms. So quick and easy, now I need to make a gazillion pompoms.



So, those are just a few of the things on my to-do list for the coming months. I'd love to know what you have planned. If you have any great tutorials, please feel free to share them in the comments below.

Comments