Improving product photos

I have been wanting to reshoot some photos of items in my shop for a while now, but the weather hasn't been that great. I do have a light tent, but I still prefer to take my photos in natural light. Possibly because that way I don't have to get my tripod set up. *lazy*

Anyway, today we had an hour or two of sunshine, so I quickly took a few shots of some items already in my shop, as well as photographing a new item. Have a look, and let me know what you think.

Before:

After:
These smoky quartz earrings look much better with a different background too. I found some yummy 'Paris' paper for this photo, although I had to crop out the Eiffel Tower. Le oops!


Same background, with a hint of Tour Eiffel this time. This necklace is new to my shop. And I've spotted some similar beads in my stash which may need to be used for another necklace very soon.

I am hoping to get some more pics done tomorrow, as the weather forecast looks promising.

Comments