Some recent makes (may include buttons)

Once the holiday feeling wore off (which took less than 24 hours *sad face*), I decided to get on with making some more jewellery. My order of findings arrived while I was away, which meant I was ready to start creating. And once I'd disposed of the EU laundry mountain, I sat at my worktable and made these...


I ordered these acorn bead caps before my holiday, and then whilst on holiday saw a few real acorns which were so perfect. I couldn't wait to make some acorn inspired jewellery. I've made some earrings with silver acorn bead caps too, but no photos yet.

I made a pair of these earrings before, and was planning to list them, but I couldn't find them anywhere. After about an hour of searching, I suddenly remembered that I'd sold them before I had chance to list them in my shop. Doh! So, I made another pair, but I'm not sure if these will make it to the shop either, as I quite like them for myself. I will check to see if I have any more of these buttons before I make any rash decisions. :D


I *heart* this button. It's such a beautiful colour. I thought it was olive green at first, but I think it's actually chartreuse. It's yummy, anyway. I have more of these buttons, in varying sizes, so I will make some more jewellery with them soon.

I have made some other bits and pieces, but I'll save those for another post. Don't want you all getting button overload. ;-)

Comments