For my ears on-ly....

Yes, I've given myself another earworm, and being the generous soul that I am, I had to share it with you, lovely readers.

I fought bravely against extreme laziness, and finally got round to making some more jewellery. I had recently acquired some delicious looking carnelian teardrop beads from the lovely Catinalife's deStash shop, and they were just sitting there, calling to me. OK, OK, so maybe they weren't the only thing I bought from her. Can we move on, please?

Yes, so, carnelian beads. I decided I wanted to have a bash at wire wrapping them so I picked a couple of suitably juicy looking beads and had a go. And here's what I ended up with:



Because the beads are quite dainty and light, I was able to put them onto tiny earwires. The earrings are light enough even for my feeble earlobes. Which is great news, as I wasn't really planning on giving them to anyone else. :D The wrapping was a wee bit fiddly, but nothing too tricky, and for once, I didn't need to redo or swear, not even once.

If you like gemstone beads, I can heartily recommend Catinalife's shop - she has so many gorgeous beads. But beware, you won't be able to buy just one thing. I tried, and failed.

Comments