A lazy weekend post about buttons

I should be frantically crafting, creating jewellery, or sewing bits of felt. I know, I'm "wasting" my weekend. However, due to a throat infection, I have just enough energy to sit at my computer, eat my body weight in ice lollies, and play disgracefully addictive games on Facebook. So, rather than leave it another week before posting, I thought I'd share some of my favourite button pics from Flickr with you.

First up is a gorgeous set of colourful stacked button rings by CloudNineCreations:

Summer Splash - Stacked Button Rings

This button tree by Kitsch and Curious is such a clever and simple idea:

button tree

And look at these cute buttony turtles by P8 Button Art and Accessories:


A new bunch of turtles

Felt + buttons = owl - how can I *not* love this? It's made by Lova Revolutionary:

Natural Felt Owl Brooch Coral Eyes Purple Floss

This clever resin soap dish contains trapped buttons. Trapped! Despite their obvious discomfort, I love this Pennydog make:

Button soap dish

This is just asking for trouble. Buttons that look like chocolates? Too dangerous! A nice idea from miss_pinky66:

bottoni/buttons

And to finish with, a photo which has me positively drooling - button shop magic, with thanks to ColorFly Studio for the pic:

M&J Trimming

Comments