These are a few of my favourite things...

Finally (*drama*) the postman/woman got off his/her bottom and decided to bring me the long-awaited for parcels today. So I am awash with new beads and button things, scrapbook backgrounds for my photos, my bead magazine (which is about 3 weeks late, due to the courier service sending it via Switzerland - it should've at least arrived with a bar of chocolate taped to the front) and a shank remover. Oh yes, it is non-stop glamour here in my craftarium.


Shank remover: it removes shanks. Just in case you were wondering. :D


I also got some of these:

which remind me of The House of Elliot and Jeeves and Wooster. And probably some other programmes too. *too lazy to try to remember*

AND I made some earrings...from fabric buttons (which I made myself)! With bees on them!
I am not sure if I can get away with wearing bee earrings as a thirty-*mumbles*-year old woman. I am willing to give it a go though, as they are so tiny and cute. Bzzzz!

I am slightly giddy this evening - partly due to the glue I've just been using and partly because tomorrow is my two-year blogiversary and I will be doing a giveaway competition type thing. I will post details tomorrow, so don't miss it!

Comments