All of your buttons are belong to me.

I've gone mad for buttons, and I am in danger of being barred from my local fabric store for picking out about 20 tubes and asking for only a couple of each button earlier today. :D But look what I made (yup, earrings - go on, act a li'l bit surprised):







The eagle-eyed among you may also have noticed a change in background style for the earring pics. I read somewhere about using scrapbook papers as backgrounds (why didn't I think of that before now?) and I think they work really well.

I bought so many pretty buttons - looky!



Close up because the colour and texture is so pretty:


Yum!

These buttons will be made into jewellery - mostly rings, I think, although I am also pondering making one or two into pendants. Just waiting on some more findings before I make the next batch of buttony pretties.

Sorry, no video clip related to buttons, as it's either Pussycat Dolls or the Sugababes. Unless....well, it sort of works. Altogether now "I like big buttons and I cannot lie..."




Comments