What will you do while the World Cup is on?

Yes, football fatigue has already set in. In fact, it never left. Dull, dull, dullity dull. I joined our football pool at work to be sociable, having been assured that I didn't need to take any interest whatsoever in football. :D I have also entered a World Cup related competition, but that's only because it's about beads. Oh, and if you should happen to follow the links to their Facebook page, and you feel like voting, my entry is a Holland bracelet. ;-)


Some bloke with a football. Maybe.

So, what to do while the f**tball is on? Well, there is a handy article here for starters. Not really my cup of tea, and how many spas trips can you realistically make in a month? Plus my credit card probably has more on it that the Hubster's anyway. So, no joy there.


Baby marmosets have a natural dislike of football.

No, dearest readers, we must drag ourselves away from the shallower things, and try to create a list of interesting (and possibly slightly educational) things to do. And you'll notice I said 'we' there. That's because I'd like some audience participation on this one (yes, clearly seeing Paul Merton's Impro Chums on Saturday night has had an effect - very, very funny, go and see them if you can).

Cheese. Certainly in the top 10 'One million things which are better than football'.

I'd like you to leave an idea (or two, or even three if you're feeling a bit show-offy) in the comments. Keep it clean, and please, no mention of f**tball. It's my blog and I can delete your comment. *power mad* The bestest idea in my opinion (although I may need to verify that with an official adjood...adgu....official) posted before 'kick off' (bleh) on Saturday will win a small prize. I haven't decided what yet, but it will be good. And not f**tball-related. :D


Sorry, Trudy already suggested this one.

Comments