Tell me about it, stud!

Yup, I'm back to the cheesy music references in my post titles. Sorry 'bout that. :D

So, I've already about the missing earnut issue in a previous blog post. I am pleased to report that that is no longer a problem. I am able to make as many stud earrings as I want to - well, as long as I don't want to make more than 50 pairs. I managed to get some earnuts (and a few other 'essential' items *ahem*) from Jencel's shop. I can heartily recommend her shop - lots of lovely beads and findings and great customer service too.

So, I was able to make some more stud earrings - here are a few items which will be in my Artfire shop shortly:







I accidentally wandered into a haberdashery shop last week (I arrived half an hour early for an appointment, and the shop was right in front of me) and bought some fab buttons, so thought it would be rude not to use them to make new jewellery. I have some button rings made as well, but no photos yet. If I get some spare time later this afternoon, I will try to get some photos done.

Comments