Just one of those days

I thought I'd have another go at making something buttony, after my recent successes here and also these little beauties, of which I am quite proud:





I picked out a couple of buttons I wanted to use, and decided to try making a wire wrapped ring. I found a couple of tutorials on the web and off I went. And here's what I ended up with, after about an hour:



At this point I gave up, and decided to distract myself with pictures of a baby red panda instead. So, muttering under my breath, I cleared my work surface, and then realised I'd forgotten something important:



I'm not sure which is amusing me more - the 'DO IT SAFE', or the haircut on the guy modelling the glasses. I love the German name for safety glasses too - I wonder if I can shoehorn that into a conversation at work tomorrow?

Comments