Sorry I cannot hear you I'm kinda busy...

...making another felt character - woop! This one nestled in my mind several weeks ago and has been niggling at me to make it. And this week I finally gave in, as I knew I wouldn't be able to settle until I'd made it. Presenting....Lady Gaga, in felt potato form:



This was one of the fiddliest things I've made for some time, and it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I am quite pleased with the tiny telephone receiver though. And in case you haven't heard of Lady Gaga (where have you been?) or haven't seen her slightly odd but annoyingly catchy video for the song 'Telephone', this is the look I was aiming for:



And as you can see from the screen capture, it's not safe for kiddies and those of a sensitive disposition, as she dances about in some very small pants.

Here's something much more suitable for the whole family...

Comments