A very Belgian adventure part two

On Sunday night we headed to Ghent for a gig - Ade Edmondson (yes, he of 'The Young Ones' and 'Bottom' fame) has a band called the Bad Shepherds, and we saw them play an amazing gig. They perform covers of punk songs in a folk style - it really is something else.

And of course, I couldn't miss the opportunity to force yet another person to pose with one of my felt creations, and so...here's a photo of Mr Edmondson, the Hubster (pixellated to protect the innocent) and Morris Piper (with a wilted mohican - well, it was very warm in the venue):


Photo taken by the wondeful Jamie - thank you!

It's the first time I've got a celebrity to pose with one of my creations, and although Ade was wholly unimpressed with Morris, I am not giving up on my quest to make the world a feltier place.

And just in case you were wondering what punk songs in the folk music style sound like, here's a sample for you to enjoy:

Comments