Cat swap goodies received

I am being lax in my blogging, I do apologise.

As you might remember, I am taking part in the Cat swap, which was organised by the lovely Chrissy (SpoiltPig) who was my swap partner in the Alice in Wonderland swap. Still with me? Good!

For the Cat Swap, my partner is the talented Debbs (SnowQueen). Due to my stalking investigative skills, I had already seen her blog post about one of the items she made for me - this gorgeous, snuggly sock cat:



I still have not named the cat, but I am leaning towards the name Izzy (short for Izzard, as in Eddie - who says sock cats can't be transvestites?) Izzy is so cute and will be keeping me company in my craftarium.

Hold it! Dere r moar kittehs!



As if the fabulous sock kitty wasn't enough, I also received some cat stickers, some cute stripey cats AND some beautiful cat cards, which are almost too nice to send to other people.



Almost. I may have to keep one for myself.

And even the packaging was cat-tastic.



I hope the parcel that I sent to Debbs arrives soon - I am starting to get a bit twitchy that it hasn't arrived yet.

Anyway, a huge thank you to Debbs for my lovely pressies, and also to Chrissy for organising such a fun swap. Thanks, ladies!

Comments