More beaded earrings

Hello, my name is Kitty ("Hi Kitty!" - the rest of the group) and I am addicted to making earrings. Seriously. I tend to buy beads in multiples of two, just so I can make earrings. Maybe it's because they are quick to make, so I don't have to concentrate for too long? *easily distra.....ooh, what's that?* I do need to make some more necklaces though, and maybe a bracelet or two, just in the interests of balance. Anyway, here are some of my latest creations:







See, I was going to make a necklace this evening, but instead, I've been faffing about with the photos of the earrings, and then writing this blog post. *sigh*

Ooh, and I wanted to ask you, lovely readers, for your opinion on something. I have made these earrings:



but I'm not sure if they would look better with oxidised silver findings (yes, I'm obsessed with that too now).

What do you think?

Comments