Alice in Wonderland craft swap - part two

My swap goodies arrived! *happy dance* After a lot of impatience on my side, and a small amount of concern on Spoiltpig's side, my parcel arrived this week. And looky looky what I got!

A gorgeous teacup candle set - I have wanted one of these for a while, so I am thrilled. The wax smells really yummy too. *keeping wax away from mouth at all times*



A fabulous resin jewellery set - it's got tiny red hearts in it! *squee*



You can't see it properly, but the lid of the box is decorated too.

Bars of chocolate (no longer intact), some cute cards and a tag which I have since been told by the splendid Spoiltpig can be shrunk in the oven to make it into a charm.



And (yes, there is more!), some gorgeous beady goodness.



I am now considering changing my name to SpoiltKitty. :-D

Thank you so much to my wonderful swap partner, Spoiltpig, and to Apryl for organising the swap.

Comments