Birthdays, beads, and chocolate cake

OK, so birthdays plural is slight overkill, as I only had one birthday last weekend. I was spoilt and got lots of lovely pressies, including some new dies for my craft mangle. AND the fudge-y chocolate cake which I pretty much demanded appeared courtesy of The Husband's impressive baking skills:



I am happy to say that there is still some left, although I think today will see the last of it finished off. *moment of respectful silence to mark the end of the cake*



On a happier note, I have made some more things, and they're not all earrings. W00t!

Swarovski crystal pearl necklace:



Turquoise Czech glass bead necklace:



Smoky quartz bead earrings (yeah, there had to be one pair, didn't there?):


And just because the thought randomly popped into my head, a felt asparagus:



He's not named yet, I can't find one that suits him. Once I have his name, he will be listed in my shop.

Oh, and I've also got two items made for the Alice in Wonderland swap which I'm taking part in. I can't post pics in case my swap partner is reading this. *twitchy*

Comments