More handmade earrings

I am a woman obsessed. And I am doing so, so badly with the Craft Neutral challenge. *shame-faced*

Bad: I gave in to my beady cravings and visited my local bead shop yesterday - it is closing down. *weeps*

Good: The beads were discounted, and because I had one and a half 'loyalty' cards full of stamps, I got my beads (35 Euros worth) for free. FREE BEADS! It was like a beautiful dream. If I'd been on my way to meet the Edge for afternoon tea, then it would've been the perfect dream. *daydreams*





Anyway, yes, so, earrings. Yes. More of them. I can't help it, I just like making them. This first pair were made from some of the free beads I just mentioned. Creamy-white shell stars - I should've got more of them...



More new beads, some lilac 'nugget' beads:



This pair was made using existing beads from my stash:



And these two pairs of earrings were both pairs I've 'made over' with sterling findings:





I think I am being punished for not doing well on the Craft Neutral challenge, as the order of supplies I made at the beginning of January seems to have got lost. *sob*

I will be making some more felt items shortly, some for an Alice in Wonderland craft swap. I won't be able to post pics for a while though, as the post date isn't for another couple of weeks. Exciting times though!

Comments