I just "felt" like making them

Yes, Puns R Us is back in business - sorry!

Last week I posted some pics of an idea I had for some cupcake toppers. Well, I played around with that idea a bit more, and yesterday, I baked some cakes and took a couple of photos:



Yup, that's bits of lemon zest in the icing.



So those are now listed in my Artfire shop.

And I also made this:



What do you mean, what is it? It's a heart on a stick. Durr!



I also made a pair of earrings but the light was too bad for me to take photos today.

Comments

  1. Bad light! Bad!

    Love the cake toppers.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a blog award and wanted to pass it on to you. No obligation, not even to accept it ;-)
    http://catswire.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-blog-award.html

    When can I expect my cupcakes??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake toppers are a great idea! The heart on a stick is quite awesome, too. I love crafting with felt :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment