Putting my cards on the...ironing board

The Hubster and I had a mad craft frenzy before lunch and, with the aid of my trusty Craft Mangle (a.k.a. the Sizzix Big Shot), we made our Christmas cards:



I have some close-ups which I'll post in my Flickr album at some point. Speaking of cards, I haven't posted a pic of the card I made for the Hubster's birthday last week. Here it is:


And finally, a felt make for a friend - meet Bert, the Christmas cracker:



And now I'm off to make some more things for my Secret Santa victims.

Comments

  1. Oh, so talented! :-D I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're certainly getting value for money out of your craft mangle! The cards are gorgeous! And I love the cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Mr K was a crafty fellow! You must have trained him.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment