It's the final countdown..

Doodle ooh do, doodle ooh doo doo! *air guitar* Yes, the final update of the 50 things challenge, and I made it. Yeah, I know I said I did it in October, but I realised that I had some items not ticked off in the list. So I've replaced them with other things instead, and I actually managed 56 things, that I can remember - I know there are more. Wheeeee!

  1. Valentine's card for the Hubster
  2. Birthday card for Nan
  3. Birthday card for Dad
  4. Mother's Day card
  5. Birthday card for Mum
  6. Birthday card for Sarah
  7. Father's Day card
  8. Birthday card for Kats
  9. Birthday card for sister-in-law 1
  10. Birthday card for sister-in-law 2
  11. Mystery felt doll I (it's not a mystery to me, obviously - that would be quite tricky. I'm just keeping the identity under wraps for the general public ;-) )
  12. Jade necklace for me
  13. Felt Kokeshi doll
  14. Felt librarian doll
  15. Owl swap item
  16. Pink flower drop earrings (for Coriandr shop)
  17. Felt Potato
  18. Tom Jones felt icon
  19. Felt bird in 'seventies' colours
  20. Handbag charm for shop
  21. Item 1 for Time for Tea Swap
  22. Item 2 for Time for Tea Swap
  23. Felt butternut squash (already sold)
  24. Rainbow hoop necklace (already sold)
  25. Turquoise bell flower earrings (f0r me)
  26. Rainbow heart pendant
  27. Green heart pendant
  28. Lucky cat necklace
  29. Two rainbow bead phone charms
  30. Two felt doughnuts (to be sold for charity)
  31. Felt aubergine
  32. Garden swap item(s)
  33. 3 pairs of czech glass flower earrings
  34. Tiny felt chili pepper
  35. Felt sweeties
  36. Felt needlebook for Garden Swap
  37. Card for Garden Swap
  38. Felt sausages
  39. Felt cupcake
  40. Needle-felted owl
  41. Felt protopasty, and Leon
  42. Zombie felt potato
  43. Felt ninja tea bag
  44. Evil felt lemon
  45. Felt Christmas tree for Europe Artfire Guild collaboration
  46. Felt Steven Gerard
  47. Felt Gingerbread man
  48. Felt spleen
  49. Felt bee
  50. Swarovski earrings with chain (x2)
  51. Felt christmas cracker (x 2)
  52. Jade rose ring
  53. Green lucite earrings
  54. Blue crystal chain earrings
  55. Birthday card for the Hubster
  56. Christmas cards (x5)
Stay tuned for my 100th blog post, and news of an exciting giveaway...

Comments