She's a cracker!

No really, she is. Not sure how this idea got into my head, but it did. It's waaaay too early for me to be thinking about Christmas, and yet, I just finished making this:



This is Raquel. She's not particularly happy about being forced to wear such a gaudy outfit - she'd much rather be wearing something sleek, preferably accessorized with diamonds. She puts a brave face on it though, and is happy to mingle with the other Christmas crackers, although she doesn't go in for making that ridiculous loud 'bang' sound. Her joke is very tasteful and thought-provoking, and her novelty gift is of the highest quality - she is a class act. :D

Comments

  1. It is NOT way too early to be thinking about Christmas. Especially if you intend to craft your gifts. I love your cracker....she certainly is one!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I realise that now, Ali. I got an invite for a meeting on 4th December and thought 'Pfft, ages away'. And then I checked the calendar - next week! How did *that* happen? Eek!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment