I me mine I me mine I me mine

Yes, I made myself something. Something I have been wanting for such a long time. I spotted a beautiful jade flower ring on Stylehive last year, but as is always the way, it was only available in the U.S. I've been looking for some nice jade flower beads so I could make myself a ring, and last week, I found some at jivah's shop on Etsy. They arrived today, and so I have just finished making myself this:



And along with these gorgeous jade beads, I got these, which look like sweets:


Yummy! Oh, and in case you're wondering about the title of this post...

Comments

  1. I adore that ring, it's beautiful! I hope you're proud of yourself, you should be.

    Can't wait to see what you make with the 'sweetie' beads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ring! You should make a few more to sell on your site.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments.

    Ali, I do have 5 beads left, so I could make some more. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a truly beautiful ring! It's always interesting for me to see what is created with the beads I sell.
    Thanks so much for the link back too.

    Dawn
    jivah xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment