Update on 50 things challenge - October version

I realised that I haven't updated my 50 things list for ages. So, without further ado...
  1. Valentine's card for the Hubster
  2. Birthday card for Nan
  3. Birthday card for Dad
  4. Mother's Day card
  5. Birthday card for Mum
  6. Birthday card for Sarah
  7. Father's Day card
  8. Birthday card for Kats
  9. Birthday card for sister-in-law 1
  10. Birthday card for sister-in-law 2
  11. Mystery felt doll I (it's not a mystery to me, obviously - that would be quite tricky. I'm just keeping the identity under wraps for the general public ;-) )
  12. Mystery felt doll II
  13. Mystery felt item I
  14. Carnelian necklace for me
  15. Jade necklace for me
  16. Seed bead necklace (I have a few lots of different colours which I'd like to use up)
  17. Compliments/thank you cards for my shop
  18. Felt Kokeshi doll
  19. Felt librarian doll
  20. Owl swap item
  21. Pink flower drop earrings (for Coriandr shop)
  22. Felt Potato
  23. Tom Jones felt icon
  24. Felt bird in 'seventies' colours
  25. Handbag charm for shop
  26. Item 1 for Time for Tea Swap
  27. Item 2 for Time for Tea Swap
  28. Felt butternut squash (already sold)
  29. Rainbow hoop necklace (already sold)
  30. Turquoise bell flower earrings (f0r me)
  31. Rainbow heart pendant
  32. Green heart pendant
  33. Lucky cat necklace
  34. Two rainbow bead phone charms
  35. Two felt doughnuts (to be sold for charity)
  36. Felt aubergine
  37. Garden swap item(s)
  38. 3 pairs of czech glass flower earrings
  39. Tiny felt chili pepper
  40. Felt sweeties
  41. Felt needlebook for Garden Swap
  42. Card for Garden Swap
  43. Felt sausages
  44. Felt cupcake
  45. Needle-felted owl
  46. Felt protopasty, and Leon
  47. Zombie felt potato
  48. Felt ninja tea bag
  49. Evil felt lemon
  50. Felt Christmas tree for Europe Artfire Guild collaboration.
Yay, I did it! I'm pretty sure I have forgotten a few things as well, plus I didn't include the polymer clay lollies, or the tiny felt stocking OR the halloween dec. I made. Which I've realised I haven't posted a photo of. Best do that now then:


AND I got a better pic of Discobat too:



Sorry kids, no sweeties left now. *evil laughter*

Comments

Post a Comment