Pudsey bear wants YOU to shop!

I don't have any new makes to show today (or do I - I will check and get back to you), so I thought I'd big up a handmade initiative for a good cause.

The Crafteroo messageboard has opened its Folksy shop again, to raise money for Children in Need. I know, I know, I've mentioned this before, but it is for a good cause, and there's no such thing as too much publicity. And just to whet your appetite, here are some of the items available in the shop.

First up, this unusual and beautiful ice crystal resin ring:

















There's also this cute Matryoshka doll brooch:
















And of course, there are these earrings, which you may recognise ;-):
















So please pay a visit to the shop, there are lots of great handmade items for sale.

Comments