Dancing spleen, feel the beat from the tambourine

I think that may be one of my weirdest post titles yet. Impressive. :-D

Anyway, a while ago someone from a message board I use saw my felt creations, and said they'd like a felt spleen. As you do. So, today, as I was almost up to date with my crafty commissions, I decided to give it a go. So may I present to you...Bjorn.


When he's not prowling the local discotheque in a pair of tight spandex slacks, Bjorn cleans your blood and helps prevent infection in your body. Which is kind of him.

Oh, and the reason for the ABBA reference in the title is that we're going to see Bjorn Again next week. *giddy* I've seen them before, several years ago, so I know the show will be great. I don't know if Bjorn will accompany us though - he might be busy that night.

Comments

  1. Bjorn, you blood cleaning superstar, I salute you.

    As ALWAYS, he's ruddy brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure i've seen bjorn loitering on the outskirts of the dancefloor nursing a bottle of bacardi breezer on many a night out he's kinda shy really!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment