The craftparking experience

Last Sunday was the craftparking fair in Maastricht, and I went along. I knew that the lovely Mitsy of Artmind was going to be there, and she said on her blog that she had made some goody bags for her blog readers, and if we showed up, we could claim one. So, I did! Mitsy's stall looked amazing, and it was lovely to meet her. And the goody bag was fantastic - look at what I got:




I also bought a cute brooch from Mitsy's stall:


Mitsy also very kindly offered to give me a felting class at her place, and I definitely want to take her up on that offer. I think I need to be shown how to do this, as I'm not getting it 100% right. Yet.

There were quite a few people from the European Etsy Street team at the fair - I got to meet Kerrin from Sigmosaics, and bought myself a little something from her fantastic stall:



And then I spotted the stall of Myrte from Mirthquake and I had to take a look at her stall too. And of course, buy myself something:




I didn't have that much money with me (can't decide if that's a good thing or not) so I had to stop buying after this. We took a short walk along the path - it was a beautiful day, with fabulous scenery:



It was a nice afternoon out, and it was great to see so many fantastic sellers. And who knows, maybe next year I'll have my own stall at the fair. I should probably start getting myself organised now, really...

Comments