Two necklaces and a beaded ring

Despite a couple of setbacks, I have managed to make a few things this weekend. First of all, I lost my pliers - have been busy making felt stuff, so I didn't miss them until yesterday. Thankfully they showed up, as did my bead order from Turkey, so I was able to make myself this necklace:



It looks an odd shape because of the wire thread I used, but it looks fine on. And I've had this clasp for ages, waiting for the right project to use it in:



I made another necklace this morning - not sure if I'm keeping it or putting it in one of my shops yet:



Close-up of the beads:



They're teeny-tiny Czech fire polish glass beads - so pretty.

And then I decided I wanted to have another go at a seed bead brick stitch ring. The first one I made looked fine, but I wasn't happy with the way I finished it. So I had another go, and it turned out pretty well:



I love the colours in these beads, I'm a real sucker for AB finishes on beads. Less impressed with how my hand looks in that photo - I took my wedding and engagement ring off so they didn't detract from the bead ring, and I just focus on the mark that they left. *sigh*

Comments

  1. Gorgeous stuff, as always. I love the colours in the turquoise beads and the clasp goes so well with it.

    As for the other necklace, stunning. Simple, but so beautiful.

    And I think you can be justifiably proud of your beaded ring, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment