Yet more earrings

I am a woman obsessed - I can't stop making earrings. My last order at Artbeads contained at least 40 pairs of earwires (possibly more, I don't remember). I need to branch out a little, I think - maybe make some more necklaces. In the meantime, here are my latest creations:






I love the turquoise colour, but I think the pale blue-amber combo is really pretty too. And even the pink isn't that bad...you know, for pink. ;-)

My next make will be for the Garden swap, and it will be something made from felt. Oops, I hope I didn't spoil the surprise. :-D I will also be blogging about the Coriandr Express again soon - there's a new VIP in town.

Comments

  1. Those are really pretty earrings!! Difficult to pick a fave but I guess I'd have to go with the first set as I have a thing about blues! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink ones are the best! Gloriously nommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour on the pinky ones.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment