Tea swap, tiny chilli, and a sneak peek

I am a bad swap partner. I realised the other day that I never got round to blogging about the lovely items I received in the tea swap. So, let me remedy that right now:



At the top are some gorgeous, sparkly embellishments, then there's a pack of luscious handmade card stock, and on the right, a card making kit. Then there are two gorgeous knitted cup warmer/holders which are ideal for work, as the new coffee machine cups get hot extremely quickly. The photo doesn't do justice to the yummy purples and blues of the wool. I also received some rooibos tea (yummy - didn't last long) and some choccie bics (lasted even less time). And I got a cute tea cup keychain which is not in the picture because it's being used (and I forgot). So thank you again to Erin, my swap partner for sending me all those goodies. And thank you to Vonnie, who arranged the swap.
I'm taking part in another swap now, the Garden Swap, organised by Kerry of Pennydog Jewellery. And here's a sneak preview of what I've made for my swap partner, Alix:



It's made from felt - I do hope I haven't spoilt the surprise. :-D

And speaking of felt, I was trying to think of some maybe freebie items for a promotional event for my shop. One of the ideas I came up with was a tiny chili pepper:



It's cute and tiny (2.5 inches long), but it was fiddly to make, and....oh, I don't know, it's just not 100% what I wanted. *sigh* Back to the drawing board.

Comments

  1. I love your chilli!

    Thanks for blogging the swap - I've added the link to your entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swap items! LOL@ the tea and biscuit disappearance.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teenytinyweechilli. And those cup holders are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment