Stumblin' Sunday

I had forgotten all about Stumbleupon until recently, when I read about it somewhere, and decided to take another look. And that site should come with a warning - I spent ages stumbling round on craft sites! Here are just a few of the gems I found - probably not new to people, but a reminder never harms, does it?

My first choice produces some lovely papercraft effects, although I confess, it would take a special sort of rage to get me to bash an innocent plant with a hammer:



Hammered flower and leaf prints


The next few finds have real wow factor:

Extraordinary thank you notes

Crocheted Coral Reef

Amazing Egg Art



Finally, check out this fantastic animation on Deviantart.

There are so many great crafty finds on Stumbleupon - why not get yourself an account and start to explore? And if you do, look me up - my account name on there is KittyBallistic.

Comments