Mmmmm...doughnuts

I spent yesterday making a felt doughnut and a small felt aubergine. Well, I can't make any beaded stuff until I get more supplies (headpins and eyepins, in case you're wondering), and I remembered about woollywotnot's doughnut challenge.
So, I got out my sewing machine (eep!) and made a felt doughnut. I usually handsew my felt stuff, so I was a bit uneasy about using the sewing machine at first. It worked out OK, although it seemed to take forever to make:


The icing is fabric paint, which takes hours to dry. So while that was drying, I made another felt aubergine:


She's Christine, Marlon's younger sister. She's quite a bit smaller than Marlon, but she's got the family resemblance - note the staring eyes. I'll be listing her later on, along with the above doughnut, and another one whose icing is still drying.

Comments

  1. I love your felt food!

    Ali @ Moon Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doughnut yum!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been nominated chick. See here;

    http://www.moongardenblends.co.uk/?p=110

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment