Earring frenzy!

I finally got round to using some of the lovely beads I bought a week or two ago. And while the earring-making itself went well (I always know when to quit - wouldn't want to anger the God of Loops), trying to get photos of the resulting earrings didn't go so well. Not sure if I need to get a lightbox, or if it's me, or my camera that is at fault. Anyway, here are some of the better photos.



Actually, this one turned out pretty well, and I love these glass beads. The earrings are going in my shop, but I have some beads left over, and I think I will make myself a pair of these.



These tiny flowers are cute, and lighter in real life than in the photo.



These refused point blank to be photographed lying down. Diva earrings! I am done with the camera for today, so I'm not sure if I'll put these in the shop today, or wait until I have the patience to try to get better photos.

ETA: Diva beads finally agreed to another photo shoot!

Comments

  1. All three pairs are really pretty! Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No favourites here, they're all gorgeous!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pretty pretty dangly earrings :) A happy Easter doesnt send this heathen running! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment