Friday fill-in

I am trying something new for Friday - well, I haven't made anything crafty this week, so I need to blog about *something*. And I am stalking my partner, Erin for Vonnie's Time for Tea swap, and I saw this idea on her blog. Basically (took three goes to spell that - I must be wearing my typing mittens again), you get several statements and you have to fill in the blanks. So, here goes - my answers are in bold:

1. Coming to work this morning was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place would have a different view out of the window.

3. No sharp edges in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or victory.

5. Cyclists should use separate paths.

6. Our eyes remind us that there is natural beauty all around us.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making lists, tomorrow my plans include shopping for craft supplies and Sunday, I want to have a lie-in!

Check out the Friday Fill-ins idea yourself.

Comments

Post a Comment