Earrings, a hint, and sandpaper

It was my birthday last weekend, and before I went away, I received a few parcels. One contained a load of crystals, which are happily sunbathing (actually, at this time of night, moonbathing), another contained a bamboo sushi mat (can you believe I had to order one on Ebay?) and the last one contained some crystal beads. I ordered from an online shop I'd not used before, I was attracted to them because they sold beads individually, which is useful, as if I'm making earrings, I don't need a 16" strand of beads. I put a note in my order to ask for matched pairs of beads, as I was planning earrings. And, well, they didn't see the note, or they ignored it. Lovely beads, regardless, so I made myself some new earrings:



Not a great picture, but I can't do much when it's getting dark when I get home from work. I'll try to get a decent picture of them over the weekend. They're chrysoprase and silver, anyway.

Next up is my owl swap item, which I finished at the weekend. I'm only going to post a teaser pic at the moment - I'll wait until my swap partner receives it before posting the whole thing:


What? At least you know what colours are involved now. :-D

And last night I made some polymer clay stuff, including some components for the Hubster's Valentine's Day card. I also made some buttons, which have been cured and sanded, and they'll be buffed and polished once they're dry. Pics to follow later in the week.

Comments

  1. Lovely earrings!! Looking forward to seeing those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the first person I know who actually needed a bamboo sushi mat!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gill. Buttons are on their way - don't get too excited though. ;-)

    And Ali, I know, I was starting to suspect some sort of conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment