Ta-DAH!

I can now reveal the items I made for Kats' birthday last week.
First up, a very bad photo of the felt purse/pouch:

The front doesn't really stick up like that, I had just man-handled it for the photo.
And here is the back:

Thunder, thunder, thunder, thunder CATS!
Then I made two pairs of earrings. These are a sort of copy of a pair of earrings we saw somewhere on the web ages ago that Kats said she liked:

And these are the earrings that almost went in the Dawanda shop, but then Kats saw them and *needed* to have them:

This is a handbag charm I made using my very first felted bead (felted bead - squeeee!):

And finally, the birthday card:

I was also planning to make some more earrings for the shop this evening, but I have loop cramp, so I may leave the crafting until tomorrow.

Comments