Recent makes

OK, here are a few things I've made in the last few weeks. I've got some other stuff too, but I can't show it yet as it's been made for someone and I don't want to spoil the surprise.
First up is a felt womb I made for a friend - she wanted one with only one tube. I got some safety eyes from Etsy, and they work really well - much better than the beads I was using:

Then yesterday I made a few items of jewellery. I bought some beads a while ago and wasn't in the mood to make anything from them, but yesterday, the urge to create hit me.
This is a silver necklace with silver beads - the sparkly one is called a stardust bead, I think. Not sure I will keep this for myself or put it in my shop.

Next is a smoky bead pendant. I wanted some of these to make a bracelet with ribbon a while ago but I couldn't find them. I saw them in a shop recently but had gone off the bracelet idea so bought one to make a necklace instead.

And finally, the earrings I made which I am keeping for myself. I do love smoky quartz and I've got back into earrings in the last year or so.

Comments