Bead Destash

We've decided (finally) that we need to declutter, springclean and generally sort stuff out, so for the past couple of weeks, we've been 'enjoying' weekly trips to the tip. Yay. I also realised that I have more beads than I will ever use. Actually, more craft stuff, but I'm only facing the Bead Mountain at the moment. So, I've now got some destash beads listed in an Etsy shop.

Turquoise Silver Beads, Etched Acrylic Beads, 15mm Oval Beads

Vintage Lucite Beads, Etched Oval Beads, AB Finish, 25mm

I am adding items to my shop when I can, but the weather is being quite uncooperative (hello, Spring? Are you there?). I am being quite well-behaved so far, and not adding to my stash. I am attempting NOT to see any more pretty sparklies, even though people keep waving temptation right under my nose...





Vintage Austrian Aquamarine AB Beads from PickleValentine

Large 10x8mm Czech Glass Beads Pink with a Gold Finish Faceted Rondelles 10 Pcs. 013

Large 10x8mm Czech Glass Beads Pink with a Gold Finish Faceted Rondelles from RoyalMetals

Glass Lampwork Beads Grass Green Handmade Lampwork Glass Etched Orbits Beads
Glass Lampwork Beads Grass Green by SilverRiverGlassWork


*sigh* ;-)

Comments

  1. I have to harden my heart, also! Such temptation shouldn't be allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's shocking. So many pretties, so little willpower. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment