Back again, with some sparkly spangles

So after all that messing about and moving to Wordpress, I am back on Blogger again. I moved from my other Blogger blog to WP because I wanted to get rid of a commenting system and I couldn't delete it without losing ALL my comments. And I wanted to see what all the fuss was about on Wordpress. However, a few months (and only a couple of blog posts) later, and I've realised that there is no need for fuss, and that Blogger suits me just fine. But I have started a fresh blog to make sure that the comments and everything else work as they should. My old blog, Kitty Ballistic's Creations, is still around, but I will be using this shiny new blog from now on.

Still with me? Good! And here is your reward - pictures and videos of sparklies.

I love this ring with colour changing glitter flakes - it really does show a rainbow of colours.

You have NO idea how much fun these are to try to photograph. ;-)

And here it is 'in action'. Check out my ossim 'jewellery show offery' skills. I don't think I'll be hosting my own telesell television show any time soon. :D


The only other clip I have ready at the moment is of these earrings:


You can see a glimpse of how the colour changes in the photos, but the video shows it much better:




I have taken some more video clips, but I'm on a rather steep learning curve as far as video making and editing goes, so I need to tinker with the videos a bit more before posting them.

Comments